Sunday 28 July 2013

The Elegance of Henna (Review)

The wonderful sisters at 'Elegance of Henna' sent me some beautiful personalised gifts which I absolutely adore! These gifts are so unique and perfect for any occassion; be it a present for a dear friend or a treat to oneself. I personally feel that these gifts are touching and very creative, I love the idea of using the elegance of henna to bring class and character to any gift. I received a personalised box and two candles which arrived beautifully gift wrapped, I know that anyone would love these stunning products!!!




The candles
The stunning wooden jewellery box, beautifully decorated with glitter henna patterns and gems.






If you're looking for unique and exquisite gift ideas then look no further- 'Bringing you a fusion of traditional beauty with a modern twist'! Definitely in love with my gifts from the wonderful ladies at 'Elegance of Henna'.
These wonderful items are perfect for Eid, favours or as great gifts! They also personalise many other items such as canvases, plaques and have even started experimenting with eid cards. You can even hire them out for amazing body henna tattoos!!! Check them out for more great gift ideas!!

You can find out more about the elegance of henna by following their instagram: @eleganceofhenna
or find them on Facebook, search: Elegance of Henna 

3 comments:

  1. Could u put up a link to the Facebook page please I can't find the page...totally in love with the jewellery box x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.
    Customized Gifts Online in India

    ReplyDelete