Sunday 21 October 2012

A Shade of Grey

Went out with the girlies and I thought I should share my outfit... :D
It's a little sophisticated and I love being able to dress up every now and then!






I absolutely love this envelope clutch, adding a clutch bag to any outfit instantly gives the overall look a glamorous and sophisticated feel. Dressing up an outfit has never been so easy!


Accessories:
Long ring- Primark
Leopard strap watch- Michael Kors
Oval ring- New Look
Gold tribal necklace- Primark
Metallic snake skin envelope clutch- Primark
Suede peep toe heels- Primark

Outfit:
Scarf- Market
Grey maxi dress- Warehouse
2-in-1 Blazer- Forever 21


5 comments:

  1. Great outfit, you look fantastic! I love the clutch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) I just liked the way you have the hijab on. Could you make a tutorial on that? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the styling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks HOT i love your style

    ReplyDelete