Friday 30 August 2013

MODA Style First (Review) + ootd's



 I received some AMAAAZING products to review from the wonderful ladies at MODA.

A bit of info about the girls at MODA: The small business was set up by two best friends, namely Amina and Samina. They currently sell jewellery such as necklaces, rings, bracelets etc. However they hope to start selling their own line of clothing in the future!!
I personally adore every single item I have received and others displayed on their instagram page (go check them out @modastylefirst). I feel their products are very modern and so perfect for every day wear and totally in sync with current fashion trends!


Here I am wearing the MODA moustache necklace and infinity bracelet!

How absolutely amazing is the MODA 'Moustachio watch'??? I am in love with the moustache trend and this piece does not lack any coolness. I also love the infinity bracelet which is another trend on the highstreets, its so simple and yet so eye catching. I recommend wearing both these outfits with a very casual chic ensemble.



With this outfit I wore the MODA 'Honeycomb necklace' which I think brings any outfit to life! its definitely a statement piece but you can play it down depending on what outfit you pair it with! its a definite fave and I've worn it many times. I'm also wearing the 'Moustachio watch' and 'Infinity bracelet' as stated above.

I absolutely love sailor inspired outfits during summer and this is by far one of my fave outfits. what better way to wear it than to pair it with MODA's 'Colour Block Triangle ring'. Red, white and blue all the way! 

The bigger picture: Ahoy there Sailor
Seriously though how great does the colour block ring look with this outfit?!!


the gold spikes necklace!

I absolutely love how the 'Gold Spike necklace' is so simple and yet so effective. It instantly jazzes up any outfit and best of all you can wear it with literally any outfit (whether it be casual or evening wear) and it will not look a bit out of place! This is perfect for those who aren't too comfortable with living life on the edge and prefer simple casual looks.



LOOOVE this outfit and the way MODA's jewellery pieces fit together in this ensemble. The 'Moustachio watch' and the 'Too Cool for School necklace'. Working bright colours into my outfit is something I love to do, especially during summer days! I personally feel that the 'Too Cool for School necklace' will definitely suit any outfit which involves the dressing down of shirts. Play around with what colours you can pair up in the wardrobe and see if you can discover the hottest colour combo!


I told you I loved that honeycomb necklace!!


An outfit perfect for summer.


Check out Moda Style First and see if anything catches your eye!
Enquiries/Order:
moda_stylefirst@outlook.com

KIK:
modastylefirst

Instamessage:
modastylefirst

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/moda.stylefirst

Instagram:
modastylefirst

Keeping It Under Wraps xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment