Friday 8 February 2013

Bow and Polka Dots


The Bow- so y'all know how I love my bow ties and it just so happens I came across this amazing one in Primark... paired with this polka dot shirt I bought from H&M it looked amazing. I absolutely love this look




Mustard and navy do look great together.. I paired the shirt with a black jumper because I did not want to overdo the outfit with the blue colour as I also wore a blue maxi-skirt (sometimes too much matching is no good) :/









Blue maxi-skirt


























  Accessories
                                               Bow-Primark
                                    Scarf- Whitechapel market

                                                  Outfit 
                                          Maxi-skirt-Primark
                                         Polka dot shirt-H&M
                                          Black jumper-H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment